Brennan Wines

Point of Interest

5 from 2 users.

Contact

86 Gibbston Back Road, Queenstown-Lakes District, South Island.

(03) 442 4315

info@brennanwines.com

brennanwines.com

FB/brennanwines

Description

The Brennan vineyard is situated in the dramatic Gibbston sub-region of Central Otago, New Zealand. Sean Brennan launched the label with the intention of producing limited quantities of iconic, aged wines that truly represent the potential of this exceptional wine region. 80% of what we grow is Pinot Noir which we handpick and put into barrels to mature for a few years. The other 20% of our production is a mix of winemaking fun, pushing the winemaking boundaries of what Central Otago is known for. Cellar Door - Open daily from 11am - 5pm. The Tasting Room has been developed to allow people to join us here on the vineyard to taste our wines. Converted from our old vineyard shed, the tasting room maintains its rustic kiwi charm, while offering a comfortable, modern environment. The tasting room is located in the centre of the family vineyards with mountain views in all directions. Surrounded by vines, picnic areas and spectacular scenery, it is the perfect setting to enjoy a glass of Brennan Wine. We invite you to spend time here, enjoying the spaces weve created in the vineyards to discover what it is we do and how we create our wine. No camping or overnight parking.

Read more

Features

Location

Lat: -45.037746 Lng: 168.97868

User Reviews

Avatar

EdenFraser

The cutest dogs in NZ! Was a peaceful and welcoming experience. Great simple cheese platter options and delicious wines… to our knowledge.

Avatar

Tasman Travels

Added to WikiCamps. Nice little vineyard, a lot of the other vineyards rave about this place and they're not wrong! We were here for a good hour or so, we met Ray and had Natasha for our tastings. $15.00 for three wines, self-guided or $15.00 for a guided tasting and five wines. We purchased two bottles so didn't pay for the tasting. Would highly recommend. Find us on Instagram if you like for more reviews and adventures. @twoguysvanlife and @saltyskin

logo

For more reviews download WikiCamps NOW!

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Get it on the Microsoft Store

Minimum requirements: iOS 12, Android 6, Windows 10